Samsung plans to release Galaxy S9 and a bigger version called Galaxy S9 Plus for pre-arranged and full marketing would begin on the 16th.
A popular technology reporter, Evan Blass, has made a compilation of all the details which he claims to have obtained from a reliable source, although Samsung reportedly announced an official opening on 25th of February.
New Galaxy S9 is coming soon.
Below are seventeen rumored features that may be found in Galaxy S9, according to Blass.
- This particular feature may show new additions to its settings and auto-focus which the users could operate easily and take charge of the specifications in the camera, no need to enter pro method.
- The rescue for Animoji from Apple seems to have come from Samsung, with a unique mode of camera called ‘3D stickers’, that users can use to design their photos with animated images.
- Tag Shot is likely to be another feature which will enable users to mark images that have reports on weather forecast and location.
- Galaxy S9 may include a camera equipped with extreme snail-like movement in video view, solo camera lens and a double camera lens for Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Galaxy S9 is designed with a wide screen that has arched edges as we saw in Galaxy S6, and Google Pixel 2 device.
- Galaxy S9 may come with a function of a strong 3D scanner that would perform the detective role as seen in Face ID tech feature produced by Apple.
Initially, an unconfirmed news leaked, and it indicated that Samsung intended to include the chip of Exynos 9810, which could run the functionalities of new facial-detection, in Galaxy S9. A popular website which focused mainly on technology also posted a document containing the code that can power something like a facial-detection 3D software that is suspected to be part of Galaxy S9.
Samsung allegedly names the function ‘an Intelligent Scan,’ and it may be in Galaxy S9, but it would be in the form of validation and unlock capacity. The real facial verification feature and eye scanner will not be left out as well. Intelligent Scan would enhance the accuracy of facial detection whether under dim-light or extreme bright illumination.
- Samsung is not yet done with security, as it intends to install a scanner in a reverse-direction mode for fingerprints in a streamlined location, a style that would allow users to navigate with ease.
Bixby- Al Aid
- Users should be rest assured of new features on Bixby, a fabricated-intelligence aid, that would be simpler to move around the interface. Also, the new iteration on Bixby is a link between users and AI aid, which will facilitate a smooth chat with Al by just initiating it with “Hey Bixby.”
- Wireless, water and dust-proof hardware.
- Dual-SIM type specially designed for some peculiar European stores.
- Samsung may not increase battery strength and lifespan, although some unconfirmed reports had earlier predicted a step up in that aspect, it’s unlikely.
- Since Samsung is a generous maker of the stretchable storage system, an unconfirmed news gave hints that its memory space and storage system may not be different from the type found in Galaxy S8.
- Nothing will likely change the typical Samsung headphone jack of 3.7 mm in Galaxy S9, unlike its counterparts such as Google and Apple, that now make premium versions. However, it seems Samsung would discard headphone in the production of Galaxy S9.
- Fans of Galaxy phones should expect Galaxy S9 in varieties of colors like Titanium gray, coral blue, pitch black and purple in lilac shade.
- According to the recent report released by Tech Radar, the fans of Samsung in the United Kingdom may have to buy Galaxy S9 for £790, an additional £100 when compared with the price of Galaxy S8 when it was launched in 2017.
Some tech enthusiasts are surprised at this proposed price, but they hope Samsung would still step up the cost, especially since iPhone X manufactured by Apple is $1,000 and Samsung’s baby, Galaxy N8 is sold at $960 currently.
The Launch of the previous version Samsung Galaxy S8
- An unconfirmed report says that a fresh chat application which would be named ‘Uhssup’ is among the phone’s features. The social media app is designed to give room for socializing among its users who can share their exact geographical spots, what they are up at the moment and other fun activities common to chat apps like WhatsApp. However, this is likely to be true.
- More rumors keep emerging, and one of them hints that Samsung already manufactured a memory space of 515 GB to allow extra slots for aboard file storage to phones and it would accommodate big multimedia materials such as videos with high visual quality.
To keep to this specification, a special type of Galaxy S9 with eight times larger than the internal storage space of other existing Galaxy gadgets may be released.